The 2024 regranting scheme enables the EWL members to carry out projects that provide arguments, good practices, and outreach to the EWL annual work programme and 2022-2026 Strategic Framework. Grantees can design and implement tailor-made capacity-building initiatives, skills-sharing activities, research projects, collection of best practices, policy work, and advocacy campaigns adapted to their national, regional, and local realities.
Funding will be granted to candidates who show, in their proposals, the aim to respond to one or more of the following strategic objectives:
- Increase the visibility of issues and changes in policies and laws regarding women and gender equality
- More effective and empowered women’s organisations at local, regional, and national level
- Increased knowledge and understanding of the issues for the general public and relevant stakeholders
- Increase the field of knowledge and expertise of the organisation and/or external stakeholders on specific topics
- Foster collaboration between women’s organisations on the ground
Re-granting under the 2024 EWL Operating Grant of the DG Justice of the European Commission, managed by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency EACEA, under the CERV Programme (CERV-2023-OG-SGO)
Total budget available
1. Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG)
2. Equal representation of women in decision-making and 2024 EU elections’ follow-up activities
3. Capacity building on SRHR, Gender budgeting, and EU advocacy
- Applicants should be EWL National coordinations based in EU countries;
- Applicants must have legal registration as a non-commercial legal form (“registered non-profit organisation”);
- Applicants must demonstrate that none of the project activities proposed are supported by another funder;
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate an alignment with the EWL strategic objectives and values in accordance with the Strategic Framework 2022-2026 and full adherence to the EU values.
3 to 6 months
Deadline for submissions
9th of April 2024
Read and download the full call document here before applying.