The European Network of Migrant Women is a young migrant-women led platform of NGOs that works, in the spirit of intersectional feminism, for the rights of migrant women in Europe.
The network membership ranges from grass-root service providers to NGOs focused on advocacy and research. ENoMW members cover a diverse range of subjects in the area of human rights of migrant & refugee women, with economic empowerment, anti-discrimination & access to justice and combatting Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG), being the most frequent activities.
To combat discrimination and promote the rights and interests of migrant and refugee women within the European Union through coordinated advocacy, exchange of information, capacity building activities, projects and events and representing ENoMW members at both the European and the National level
- To promote equal treatment, equal rights and better integration for migrant women in Europe.
- To provide regular input on all areas of EU policy development and implementation that have an impact on migrant women’s lives.
- To help shape social policies and design action programmes addressing migrant women’s specific needs.
- To represent member’s organisations and lobby for and with migrant women to have a stronger voice at the international, European and state level.
- To support and empower migrant women organisations and movements through training, resources and collobarative actions
Amazone vzw asbl c/o European Network of Migrant Women
Rue du Meridien 10,