[Brussels, 15 May 2018] World leaders and key influencers are making gender equality and women’s empowerment top priorities at this year’s G7 Summit in Canada. In 2018, gender equality is no longer a goal but a fundamental human right - with real financial, social and policy consequences for leaders and stakeholders.
European Women’s Lobby is glad to support the first Women Rule Summit organised by POLITICO in Brussels on June 21. Join us as we debate women’s leadership and gender equality in 2018 - across of the worlds of business, politics, international relations and more, and get your 30% registration discount as a European Women’s Lobby partner.
This full day event will feature inspirational interviews, unique networking opportunities and thought-provoking debates with speakers such as:
- Carlos Moedas, European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation
- Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Canada
- Laura Boldrini, Member of Chamber of Deputies, Italy
- Deesha Dyer, President Obama White House Social Secretary
- Lindsey Nefesh-Clarke, Founder & Managing Director, Women’s WorldWide Web (W4)