The Hungarian Women’s Lobby was established on 3 October 2003 in Budapest. Currently, the HWL has 19 member organisations from all over Hungary.
On 12 October 2003 HWL became the Hungarian National Coordination of the European Women’s Lobby.
President: Ms Györgyi Tóth
EWL Board member: Ms Borbála Juhász
Dohány u. 71
HU - 1074 Budapest
Fax: +36 1 337 2865
Interview with Borbála Juhász about EWL, about Hungarian Women’s Lobby and about Regina Foundation http://www.vita.it/news/view/105300