[Brussels, 16 January 2017] Save the date for an event hosted by Angelika Mlinar MEP and co-organised by the European Women’s Lobby and PWC.
Since 2010, the share of women on company boards has doubled from 12% to 25% across the EU. However, the vast majority of women on company board are non-executive, and 96.5 % of European CEOs today are male - with no significant increase since 2010. Research shows that quotas regulating the share of women in the boardroom do not increase the number of female CEOs.
This event aims to discuss gender inequality in senior leadership roles in the business sector as well as possible strategies to increase the share of women in executive roles in companies and builds on the 2015 event ‘Changing the Game - Gender Equality in Business’
Tuesday February 7, 2017 : 12:00-14:00
European Parliament, room P5B001
- -> Sirpa Pietikainen, MEP
- -> Grace Stevens, Global Head of Tax, Legal and General
- -> Karine Becker, Managing Partner, Hire & Higher (from Excellentia)
- -> Aurelia Takacs, Global Delivery Partner Manager, Cisco Systems
- -> Gilly Lord, Head of Regulatory Affairs, PwC UK
- -> Jason-Louise Graham, Advisor, EU Panel Watch & Policy Officer, ACP YPN
Please register via this link https://goo.gl/forms/KFTrexQBL2Bzj7gE3 before January 27
Lunch will be offered at the start of the event.
- Invitation Where are the WOMEN 07 02 2016