You can take action right now if you wish!
If you are an individual, you can:
- Take the pledge!
- Join an NGO active in the campaign! Watch out for the current campaigns at national and European level
- Spread information and campaign tools
- Raise awareness around you
- Write to your Members of Parliament and Members of the European Parliament to call for the abolition of prostitution
- Write to your government to ask for the ratification of the UN 1949 Convention
If you are an NGO, you can:
- Join the network of abolitionist NGOs
- If you are a member organization of the EWL, you can get involved in the campaign, and your NGO will be listed amongst the EWL members involved
- If you are not a member organization of the EWL, you can get involved in the campaign as a campaign partner, and your NGO will be listed amongst the European or national partners
- Get visibility through EWL website : the section ’News’ will allow you to inform about your actions, and the section ’Join a member’s or a partner’s campaign’ is a perfect tool to get in touch with engaged individuals!
- Share information with other NGOs all over Europe
- Inform us of your actions
- Find new partners for the campaign
- Liaise between national and European levels by meeting MEPs or giving us names of good MEPs
- Organise a national event to foster your national advocacy